Through Subaru Advantage Insurance by Liberty Mutual, Subaru owners are eligible for an exclusive discount of up to 10 percent off Liberty Mutual’s already-competitive rates on auto and home insurance just for being a Subaru owner.1
Saving money is just the beginning of the benefits this customized insurance program offers. Other features include:
- TOWING to the nearest Subaru dealer and 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
- GENUINE SUBARU REPLACEMENT PARTS2
- NEW SUBARU TOTAL LOSS REPLACEMENT – If your new Subaru is totaled in the first two years of ownership, and within the first 30,000 miles, it will be replaced by a brand-new Subaru3
- BICYCLE REPLACEMENT for stolen cycles under Subaru Advantage Insurance home coverage4
- NOW INTRODUCING ENHANCED E-SERVICES that include the capability for online policy management which allows Subaru customers to benefit from a number of expanded services over the Internet on their own schedules
Subaru Advantage Insurance is provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, Massachusetts, a Fortune 100 company and the nation’s leading provider of group auto and home coverage. For over 90 years, Liberty Mutual has been helping people live safer, more secure lives.
1 Coverages, benefits, and discounts are available where state regulations allow and may vary by state.
2 Except where prohibited by state. Does not apply to all mechanical parts. In Massachusetts, genuine replacement parts on repairs available for vehicles with no more than 15,000 miles per state regulations.
3 New Car Replacement not available in all states. Applies to total covered loss. Does not apply to leased vehicles. Other terms apply.
4 Coverage not available in all states. Limited to one occurrence per policy.
© 2008 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. All Rights Reserved.