All models receive revised AWD badging at the rear. The 2.5i and 2.5GT models have a new available exterior color – Camellia Red Pearl. In addition, 2.5i models have a new grille.
New options include Media Hub, with iPod® controls, auxiliary audio jack for portable music players, Bluetooth®1 capability, and amplified subwoofer.
1 Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
OFFERED IN A WIDE RANGE OF MODELS, SUBARU IMPREZA IS LOTS OF FUN (WITH ENGINES PRODUCING UP TO 305 HORSEPOWER), READY FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE (WITH TWO BODY STYLES), AND PACKED WITH SAFETY FEATURES.
For the 2010 model year, Subaru carries over a comprehensive Impreza lineup with only minor changes. Of course, all Impreza models feature Subaru Core Technology such as SUBARU BOXER engines and Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive.
QUICK-REFERENCE LIST OF AVAILABLE MODELS
- Impreza 2.5i and 2.5i Premium (4-door/5-door) provide tremendous value, with a full complement of safety features as well as the versatility to keep up with active lifestyles.
- Impreza Outback Sport (5-door) follows in the footsteps of its Outback namesake. It features 17-inch wheels with a raised suspension, front and rear bumper underguards, body-side moldings, fog lights, heated seats and mirrors, and a windshield wiper de-icer.
- Impreza 2.5GT (4-door/5-door) adds a turbocharger with intercooling for 224 horsepower and an automatic transmission. It’s a great touring car!
- Impreza WRX and WRX Premium (4-door/5-door) put proven rally technology on the street – still with plenty of versatility and efficiencies to make them valid daily drivers.
- Impreza WRX STI (5-door) – the ultimate rally-bred Subaru – is one of the top performance cars in the world today. It exudes performance and technology.