THE SUBARU PLATINUM MASTERCARD® FROM CHASE OFFSETS THE COST OF OWNERSHIP FOR SUBARU CUSTOMERS.
Subaru recognizes that the purchase or lease of a vehicle is a major investment. Therefore, Subaru has partnered with Chase to make available a credit card that earns rewards that can be used at Subaru dealerships. When a cardholder uses the Subaru Platinum MasterCard from Chase for everyday purchases, it results in a return of 3 percent in the form of Subaru Reward Dollars – up to $500 per year.1 Chase will even throw in an additional 25 Subaru Reward Dollars after your first purchase!2
At a Subaru dealership, Reward Dollars from the Subaru Rewards Program can be applied to everything from oil changes to a new Subaru vehicle, including:
- Subaru parts and accessories for your Subaru
- Service work on your Subaru
- Subaru Added Security, the only extended service agreement fully backed by Subaru
- The purchase or lease of a brand-new Subaru or the purchase of a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned vehicle
Sign up for the credit card that works for you. Apply by phone by calling (800) 453-3689. Or apply online at www.subaru.com/drivechase.
- You will earn 3 percent in Subaru Reward Dollars for each $1 of eligible net purchases. You do not earn Subaru Reward Dollars on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account. Maximum Subaru Reward Dollars you can earn on net purchases is 500 Subaru Reward Dollars annually. (“Annually” means the year beginning with your enrollment date through the first statement after the anniversary of your enrollment date, and each 12 months thereafter.) See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations, which will be mailed after your account is established.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after your first purchase/first use of the card for Subaru Reward Dollars to post to your account. First purchase/first use includes purchases, balance transfers, or any checks that are used to access your account, and excludes cash advances. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
Accounts subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Subaru Platinum MasterCard credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A.
© 2008 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved.