SUBARU REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SubaruBucks are redeemable toward the purchase or lease of any new Subaru vehicle in addition to the purchase of Subaru service and parts at any of the Subaru authorized dealers, and are earned by making purchases with the Subaru MasterCard from Chase (the “Card”).
SubaruBucks in the following manner: Cardmembers earn a 3% rebate on
every purchase of goods or services. Every time a cardmember has
accumulated at least $100 in cash-value rewards, a SubaruBucks
certificate in $100 increments will be sent to the cardmember. Monthly
accrued rewards in excess of $100 may receive a combination of coupons
that equals the total amount of rewards earned.
SubaruBucks expire if not redeemed within four years from the
date of issuance. All
accumulated rewards expire upon termination of the Card account, whether
by the cardmember or Chase, or if the Card is not used at least once in
twelve consecutive billing cycles.
Rewards are earned on purchases after deducting applicable
credits and adjustments. Your
Card account may be charged for rewards previously applied if the
related merchandise is returned or a credit is issued for a related
· SubaruBucks can be earned worldwide and may redeemed toward the purchase or lease of any new Subaru vehicle in addition to the purchase of Subaru service and parts made at any authorized Subaru dealer located in the Continental United States, including Alaska. Rewards are not earned on balances transferred to the Card, cash advances (including ATM and check transactions), finance charges, late fees, overlimit fees, returned check fees, or if an account is closed (either by Chase or the cardmember) or not in good standing on the statement closing date.
· Up to five (5) $100 SubaruBucks certificates may be earned each year (for the purposes of this limitation, “year” is defined as each twelve month period beginning with the day and month the Cardmember account was established until the day before the same day and month of the following year).
· SubaruBucks will only be mailed to the Primary name listed on the account.
· Card accounts must be in good standing to accrue and receive rewards.
· Chase reserves the right to disqualify any cardmember from participation in the rewards program, to eliminate all rewards and to invalidate all SubaruBucks for abuse, fraud or any violation of the Program Terms and Conditions.
· Rewards are not the property of the cardmember, and cannot be bought, sold or transferred in any way (including upon death or as part of a domestic relations matter).
· Rewards are not redeemable in cash, do not constitute credits to the Card account, and cannot be offset against the cardmember’s obligations to Chase.
· No change will be tendered on the unused portion of a SubaruBucks certificate.
· The Cardmember is not entitled to compensation from Chase or any other entity if SubaruBucks are lost, forfeited or terminated for any reason.
· Determination of any tax liability of a cardmember relating to rewards is solely the responsibility of the cardmember.
· Chase is not responsible for disputes involving joint cardmembers or authorized users relating to rewards.
· These Rewards Program Terms and Conditions are not part of your Cardmember Agreement and may be amended, added to, or discontinued (including terminating the rewards program or eliminating the right to redeem rewards) at any time without notice at Chase’s discretion.
· Void where prohibited by law.
Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Manhattan Bank USA, N.A. and may be serviced by its affiliates.