MYSUBARU ALLOWS YOU TO CARE FOR YOUR SUBARU VEHICLE AND TO SHOP FOR YOUR NEXT ONE.
Subaru of America provides an Internet home for you and your Subaru – even if you dont have a Subaru yet. That home is called MySubaru, and you can reach it online at www.subaru.com/my-subaru.
MySubaru helps you to keep track of the service work that has been performed, as well as make appointments at your dealerships service department. You also can plan ahead by configuring your next Subaru.
Plus, theres more! What else? Lets explore.
WELCOME HOME – HOW TO ENTER
Owners and non-owners alike can create their personal MySubaru spaces. Membership is free, and its easy to join. You can create an account by entering your information under Create Account. If you want to take full advantage of all the site has to offer, list the last eight digits of your Subaru vehicle identification number (VIN).
Once youve gained entrance, youre free to navigate your personal world of Subaru. Youll find navigation tabs across the top of the screen that lead you to greater personalization of your site and to Subaru information. These tabs include:
- My Profile – your contact and vehicle information for each of the Subaru vehicles that you have entered
- My Dealer – information on the Subaru dealer that you select, with links to inventory, directions, and hours; in addition, you can schedule service appointments through this page
- Resource Center – just that! Here is information about:
- Subaru Roadside Assistance
- Subaru finance
- Subaru Added Security
- Subaru technical information
- Vehicle care tips
- Special offers
- Subaru 101 (information about your Subaru along with the means to share it with your family and friends)
- And more
- Owner Spotlight – find out about Subaru partners and events in your area that might be of interest, and make your own mark by posting your Subaru story
If youve entered information about your Subaru vehicle, youll find it at the top of your home page. You can list others as well, which are arranged in a column on the right.
CARING FOR YOUR SUBARU
Depending on the information that youve entered in your MySubaru space, your vehicles VIN, estimated mileage (which you can update), and next suggested service date are listed, along with links to other vehicle-specific information. These are intended to help you maintain your Subaru in a timely manner.
In addition, service alerts appear in a highlighted area, as do possible service alerts from Subaru that would apply to your specific vehicle(s).
On the right, under each of the Subaru vehicles, you can choose from a menu to:
- Check its maintenance schedule
- View its service history
- Access service coupons from your selected dealer
- Check its recall and service programs
- Link to the Subaru Guaranteed Trade-In Value Program and find the specific value of your Subaru
- Look for vehicle-specific Subaru accessories brochures
- Store its immobilizer and key codes
- Consult its Owners Manual
- Refer to its warranty guide
SHOPPING FOR YOUR NEXT SUBARU
If youre looking to purchase a new Subaru, the My Next Subaru tab gives you space where you can store that information for future reference. After linking to the new vehicles listed on www.subaru.com, you can choose to build your next vehicle and save your configuration. Then youll have it stored on your MySubaru site. From there, you can access payment estimates, link to your dealerships inventory, consult comparisons, view special offers, and download brochures.
MySubaru helps you to be an informed shopper, too. You can link to the value of your Subaru vehicle under Guaranteed Trade-In Value Program. Provided all the provisions of the program are met, that value is how much your Subaru is worth in a trade for another one.
KEEPING UP WITH SUBARU
Scroll down your home page, and youll find a number of interesting ways to get involved with other Subaru owners. You can link to other owners stories and to national and regional Subaru events. Specific events close to your ZIP code are directed to your MySubaru home page for your reference.
The latest Subaru news is listed on the page, too, so you can keep up with Subaru as a company.
Finally, theres an interesting poll in which to participate.
BUT THATS NOT ALL!
As we go to press, Subaru has plans to expand MySubaru functionalities, giving you a larger site to help you care for your Subaru, shop for a new one, and interact with the Subaru community.
So sign up and keep in touch. MySubaru will help you become as flexible and interactive as you want to be with your Subaru vehicle.
MYSUBARU QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
MySubaru Home Page
MySubaru GTP Home Page