DONT OVERLOOK THESE TRIBECA FEATURES, WHICH MAKE TRAVEL MORE COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT!
Even if you spend a lot of time in your Tribeca, you might have overlooked these features intended to make your life easier. Do you use them?
- A harman/kardon®1 385-watt 6-disc premium audio system is standard in Limited and Touring models.
- BlueConnect® Hands-Free Bluetooth®2 phone capability is standard in Limited and Touring models.
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with backup camera and 3.5-inch LCD is available in Limited and Touring models.
- Four standard 12-volt outlets to power electronics: two in the front console and two in the cargo area.
- An auxiliary audio input jack in the front console enables connection of an iPod® or MP3 player.
DOORS AND TAILGATE
- A handhold in the base of the tailgate enables closing the tailgate without pulling down on its painted exterior surface, which helps to preserve the vehicles appearance.
- Door handles molded into the front door panels at the forward part of the windows make it easy to close the doors without having to reach all the way out to the armrest.
- An extra light in the tailgate door panel helps to improve visibility when loading and unloading cargo.
- The second-row seats can be adjusted fore and aft for added leg room.
- The 40/20/40 split folding seatbacks can be reclined.
- A pull-out drawer at the back of the center console provides storage for passengers in the second-row seats.
- The flexible center floor console has two levels for cargo of different sizes.
- Retaining pins built into the floor on the drivers side secure the floor mat when its integrated grommets are secured to the pins. This enhances safety by helping to prevent the mat from sliding forward.
- Extenders in the front visors allow them to block a larger percentage of sun and other undesired light from entering the passenger cabin.
- The windshield wiper heater integrated into the windshield where the wipers rest is turned on by the rear defrost button.
- Audio controls mounted on the steering wheel – in radio mode, pushing the UP or DOWN button for a short time skips to a preset channel, and pressing it for a long time seeks the next receivable station.
- An overhead storage compartment in the front is designed to hold an extra pair of glasses.
- Holders for cups and bottles are located throughout the cabin:
- Cup holders in the center console, fold-down second-row seat center armrest, and on the trim on either side of the third-row seat.
- A bottle holder in each door pocket.
- Four tie-down hooks in the cargo area can be used to secure a cargo net or ropes to help prevent cargo from shifting during transport.
- Coat hooks located inside the ceiling-mounted rear assist handles allow clothes to be hung up to keep them from wrinkling.
- The underfloor storage compartment in the cargo area can hold small items so they dont shift during travel.
Tribeca owners – take advantage of these features. They were included just for you!
Read more about Subaru vehicles at www.subaru.com.